Friday, January 12, 2018

~ ~ ~ * Graciellie Designs * ~ ~ ~

Tom got me this Coffee Cup for Christmas!
LoVe it!


Card is using Graciellie Design
called "Friends like you"

I also used the Graciellie Design
 image in my Planner

...my Doctor is giving tips on weight loss...
~~~

Butterfly is Graciellie Design for Unity
Shop HERE
see the small flowers near right side rings...
these are the digi from "Friends like you"
Shop HERE

In the Video below
I show how to use digi images in your planner
I use Graciellie Designs "Flower Heart"
Shop HERE



3 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Love the pink card with that cute charm! Love from your teammate!

Teresa Arsenault said...

Lovely card and beautiful stamps. That coffee cup is marvelous. I bet it makes you smile every time you look at it.
hugs,
Teresa

JenniferE said...

Pretty stamps! Love your projects!